Welcome to Needmore Elementary!A Message from the Principal ...
On behalf of the entire faculty and staff, we hope this site serves as one of many sources of information that links positive communication between the home and school. If you have suggestions to improve our site, please contact me at or call the school at 279-2192 . Thank you for allowing us to educate your child. We are looking forward to another exciting and eventful school year.
Wendy Butterfield, Principal
- All children are in a safe, nurturing, and respectful environment
- All children are important and deserve an equal opportunity to master the basic skills
- All children are engaged in real-life and developmentally appropriate activities which meet individual needs
- All children are challenged to grow academically, emotionally, ethically, physically, creatively, and socially
Needmore Elementary School, in partnership with the families and community, shares the commitment for academic excellence, the love of learning, and the guidance of individual character development.
Be Seen and Heard Curriculum
In response to the state mandate about Erin’s Law, NLCS will be using a program called Be Seen and Heard after spring break. This is an age appropriate online module for children that will teach awareness and prevention from dangerous and abusive situations.
- The creator of the program, Victor pacini, will lead a parent meeting to preview the concepts of the program. He will be at the BNL PAC Sunday, Feb 3 at 2:00.
- Our school will host a parent viewing of the parent video for the program on Feb 2. each hour between 10 and 2 o’clock.
- A flyer and parent letter will be sent home with more details.
- Visit www.victorpacini.com for more information.
Thursday, March 14 will be Needmore's First Annual STEAM Night. Doors will be opened from 4:30-6:00. Come see student's science fair projects, experience the Starlab Planetarium, visit with Bedford Public Library, learn about snakes with DNR and much more. Concessions will be open for snacks!