Welcome to Needmore Elementary!A Message from the Principal ...
On behalf of the entire faculty and staff, we hope this site serves as one of many sources of information that links positive communication between the home and school. If you have suggestions to improve our site, please contact me at or call the school at 279-2192 . Thank you for allowing us to educate your child. We are looking forward to another exciting and eventful school year.
Wendy Butterfield, Principal
Things to Do from Home ...
- Renaissance Home Connect- Check your child's reading progress...
- Pearson Online Textbook- Check out the lessons with your child!
- Education City- Speaks for itself!
- All children are in a safe, nurturing, and respectful environment
- All children are important and deserve an equal opportunity to master the basic skills
- All children are engaged in real-life and developmentally appropriate activities which meet individual needs
- All children are challenged to grow academically, emotionally, ethically, physically, creatively, and socially
Needmore Elementary School, in partnership with the families and community, shares the commitment for academic excellence, the love of learning, and the guidance of individual character development.